Definition of a sportswoman/Sportsman
- She / He plays the game for them game’s sake.
- She / He plays for the team and not for oneself.
- She / He is a good – winner and a good loser i.e. modest in victory and generous in defeat.
- She / He does not argue with referees or judges.
- She / He is chivalrous towards a defeated opponent.
- She / He is unselfish and always ready to help other to be come proficient.
- As a spectator, She / he applauds good play on both sides.
- She / He does not take advantage of the weakness of others.
- She / He is a sportswoman / sportsman on the play field.