BREACH OF DISCIPLINE AND CARD SYSTEM (PRIMARY)
Students will be issued 'yellow' and 'Red' cards for serious or habitual breach of discipline. The card when issued, has to be returned on the next day, signed by the parents, otherwise the student will not be admitted to class.
To be issued to the defaulter student for the following:
- Irregular attendance.
- Coming late to school.
- Coming to school without uniform.
- Not bringing the School diary.
- Repeated careless and irregular work.
- Disturbing the class in the absence of teacher.
- Disrupting classroom teaching.
- Throwing pieces of chalk, paper and such thing.
- Using abusive language.
- Missing class, Assembly, Library, P.T. etc. periods.
- Any other similar offences.
To be issued to the defaulter student in the presence of the Principal and parents for the following:
- Being disobedient.
- Rude or insolent behaviour with a teacher.
- Bullying fellow students and causing physical injuries and hurts.
- Forging signature of parents, teachers or Principal.
- Damaging school property (a fine will also be imposed ).
- Bursting crackers in school campus.
- Using unfair means during any examination. Negative influence.