The School Library and Reading Room is well equipped with books and periodicals, dealing with diverse topics of interest specially suited for students. The students should try to draw the maximum benefit from them.
- Books form the School Library will be issued to the students during the Library period, as assigned in class Time-Table. Only one book is Issued at a time.
- All books must be entered in the Library register before they are taken from the Library.
- Books are issued to the borrower only Hence, a student may not lend or exchange them with classmates.
- Books must be examined by the borrower before leaving the library. The borrower will be held responsible for the damages to the book while in her/his charge.
- Books may not be kept for more then 7 Days. They may however by extended for a further period of 7 days provided that they are not in demand by other borrowers.
- Failure to return a book on expiry of the maximum period of 14 days will involve the payment of a fine of Rs. 2 per day.
“The Real purpose of books is to trap the mind into doing its known thinking".
- The borrower who loses a book will have to pay the full price of the book.
- All library books must be returned one month before the Terminal and Final Examinations.
- Habitual carelessness in handling books of the library, and unruly conduct towards the library Assistants, will render a student liable to suspension from further use of the Library.